04 November 2010

Dreaming Away...

This weeks been a little all over the place with the Melbourne Cup public holiday thrown in on a Tuesday. We're off for a little country road trip this weekend which doesn't leave much time for my usual antics of on the side making and crafting of things.
I came across this image in my inbox a couple of days ago, courtesy of The Cool Hunter - very cool site..... and rather than just the usual quick glance and scroll down the page, this heavenly pic stopped me in my tracks. I slowed down from my road runner speed, sat back, relaxed my shoulders and took a little minute just to imagine that I was at the lovely location instead of that unknown lady, having a nice big chill out. I'm well back into reality now, but ohh how lovely it is sometimes just to go to that nice little place and dream away!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails