26 September 2010

The Simple Things

I have spent the past week away from my usual bush setting and leafy surrounds as we have been looking after a gorgeous little place in Fairfield. As I didn't want to cart everything in a semi trailer, I opted to leave my sewing machine and other design bits and pieces at home.
It's been kinda nice to have a little holiday away from home, even though we are still at our day jobs, I've taken a break from my usual creative night time antics and other than at work I have hardly even touched a computer. I mean I do love browsing and checking out all of the wonderful blogs out there, but sometimes it's nice just to take a little break and enjoy the simple things such as hanging out with Azz, cooking up yum dinners, taking a stroll, enjoying Melbourne's splendid spring days and chelaxing!
A couple of nights ago I was rummaging through the cupboard, trying to choose what flavour tea to have. To my surprise I discovered this seriously nice box of tea bags, I'm sure the tea is nice, but it's not the tea I'm talking about, it's the packaging! Harrods Herbal Infusion Peppermint Tea, check it out, a beautiful design printed on a lovely uncoated stock with the added decadent detail of a foil stamp. I know you might say what's the big deal it's just a box, but it's one seriously lovely box, too good that I decided I better just leave those tea bags alone.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! blue/red/green - my fave colour palette. Its nice to take time away from all the everyday and just enjoy being in the moment.....lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails