16 September 2010

Bibs, Booties, Lemon & Polka Dots

Just whipped up a design for some simple little invites for my sister in-laws Baby Shower, I'm really loving lemon & polka dots today! Thought I'd show a little snippet, I've chopped off the bottom half as it includes details that I probably shouldn't publish to the whole wide web world.


On a craftier note, I am happy to say I am closer mastering the art of cushion making, well a simple cushion with out any fancy piping and things. The wonderful Shirley has taught me a new zipper technique where you only see one seam, and she has also helped me with the little extra attention to detail bits. A few more to sew and I'll be sure to post some more pics of my latest cushion ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails