06 March 2011

Crafty Creations: Cushion for Max

Cushions, Cushions, Cushions.... I'm cushion crazy again at the moment, I've got a great little production line of cushions happening and on my way to building a good sample stock pile. In amongst all this cushion craziness, I have been commissioned by my gorgeous and ever so supportive husband to make a special cushion for his work buddy's new bubs, Max or shall I say 'Pepsi Max' as he calls him. Not only did he put in a special request, he accompanied me to choose all the fabric and put his 2 bobs worth in on the design. I never imagined that I would ever get to collaborate on a creative project with my husband, but it appears life is full of surprises - even if it was just a teeny little project for a tiny little tot!

















































Ohh so traditional boyish, primary colours & flying machines




















1 comment:

  1. wow what a great combination! love the aeroplane fabric. Very cute. Lucky Max!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails